- To support teachers’ professional development in the field of particle physics.
- To promote the teaching of particle physics in high schools.
- To facilitate the exchange of knowledge and experience among teachers of different nationalities.
- To stimulate activities related to the popularisation of physics within and beyond the classroom.
- To help CERN establish closer links with schools all around the world.
Select the respective programme to find out more about upcoming sessions and how to apply. You can also access the programme agendas of previous international programmes and explore archived material.
is currently open! The application deadline is Sunday, 13 January 2019!